walking a drunk friend like
i am slightly hungover today, which feels unfair because i didn’t even get buzzed
i have a very high tolerance for alcohol for being a 132 pound 5’6” inexperienced drinker
after 3 shots of vodka all at once i didn’t feel anything so i just gave up and went to sleep
i looked this up on the internet and apparently i should have been too impaired to drive but nah i just got tired
man if your shoulder, trapezius muscles and collarbone disappear when you lift your arm, can you post pictures or something? that sounds terrifying
this is really bad photoshop, plain and simple
captain america: the winter soulja boy tell’m
criticizing the catholic church, and particularly the sale of indulgences
- Variety reported that Robert Downy Junior would appear in Captain America 3 as Iron Man, and that he had been scheduled for a small part but them bumped up his on screen time and would be receiving 40 million dollars for the part.
- They then went on to say that this would be the kick off for Civil War.
- Newsarama and Comic Book Resources then reported that the official title of Cap 3 would be “Captain America 3: Civil War.”
- The entire internet then freaked the fudge out.
- This continued for about eight hours.
- Someone finally calmed down enough to look over the articles and realized “Wait a minute… they didn’t quote a single source about this story, and even if they did, they never once said Cap 3 would be Civil War, they said it set up Civil War, as in it’s possible that this could be what happens, never once saying it’s actually happening.”
- Then people went further back and found a month ago the Russo’s, the directors of Cap 2 and Cap 3, had come out and said, “Yeah there is no way Civil War is going to happen, it wouldn’t work.”
- Now we’re here in the present, taking a big sigh of relief, realizing we all freaked out over nothing, grabbing a cold pint, and waiting for all this to blow over.